
Running out of stuff to blog about...
Let's seeeeeee. What shall I blog about today?
Hmmm school's okay I guess. I've awesome classmates :D Hopefully we'll stick around together in the next ESL class with the exception of that asshole. Zzz hahahahahaha.
Some people in my school are really creepy and weird hahaha. I'm not being an ass lah please, it's kinda agreed among everyone!
I wanna drink Koi~ Random. I've not drunk it in a long time ): Hahahaha. Okay but fine I heard there are two that're better thank Koi. Omg need Seowy to come back ): See when he's away I don't eat junk food hahahahaha no one to go binge with me ): Sighz
Oh but Seowy'll be back in..... 5+ DAYS OMG CAN I PLEASE DIE NOW. HAHAHAAH FINALLY ^^ Waited for so long just for this (: (: (: (: (: Heehee.
Okay nothing to blog about alreadyyy.
I'll be away for the weekend SO GLAD TO GET OUT OF THIS LITTLE RED DOT.
Time to go study now ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment