Contemplated on switching to Tumblr (well I always had an account, and I cleared up some posts, so it's ready to go) but I'm kinda lazy to figure out a new layout and stuff like that.
Besides, I'm more familiar with Blogger and all the html stuff so yup. Guess I'll still maintain a Tumblr there and maybe post up the link some time soon.
Okay but I need help ):
Yknow the side bar of this new blog layout? You can actually link to my stuff by clicking on the letters P A L and E, but I've disabled A, L and E and dumped everything into P. But I actually don't want visitors to have to click to get to my profile and all that, and I've tried pretty long trying to figure out the html, but I still can't get what I want ): I've been toying around with those letters and numbers so much I'm having a headacheee. So anyone kind enough to help me out?
Also, I've taken off my tagboard! Not much use for it anyway, just all the stupid spams and so many people who read don't even tag. So I just decided to take it off and spare myself the trouble of deleting off those spams (:
I was a pig today and bought two large cups of Koi. Auntie mentality la, queue so long so I must make the queuing time worth it by buying more right? Anyway, fail. I left one cup in the fridge and just had it during dinner and the pearls are.. Hard ): I'm sad. So much for thinking I was really smart. I was... Not so smart and a little too greedy ): Hurrr )': That said the milk tea still tastes great. But noooooo my pearls D:
I've a kinda big assignment to hand in tomorrow (my mus journal!) which we're supposed to have done consistently during the term. Well okay I did, but I'm running out of stuff to write about ): Is intellectual crap my cup of tea? I'm still trying. I've got about 5 more entries to go, and I've until 5pm tomorrow to hand it in, so yup. Well should be okay I guess? Crapping's kinda my forte :D
Alright so that's all, I've a couple of pics but I'm lazy to send them to my laptop from my phone. Maybe tomorrow or something. For now, Imma go bathe. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment