Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random. Very random.

Random dumping of pictures that I have..
Photobucket
Gym the other day. Speaking of which, I haven't been to the gym ever since my brother enlisted ):
Photobucket
Dr Sam Wong's so cute he stole bags of the Shanghai Expo lanyards for us and because there wasn't enough he was throwing it out to us like an artiste would throw collectibles to his fan. He threw two in my direction so Alice and I took one each :D
Photobucket
Random noodle that my mom packed home for dinner super long ago. Pissed off 'cause it was SO OILY AND SPICY.
Photobucket
I had to drain away the oil before I could eat it urgh. Oil free one ah.
Photobucket
Me: HA HA HA I BEAT YOUR HIGH SCORE! ONE FOUR SEVEN~
Seowy: HA HA HA I GOT ONE FIVE THREE.
Me: ...... -.-

Okay photos of tortoises at the pond in my condo.
Photobucket
SO CUTE they're like sunbathing everyday.
Photobucket
See I was so amused I stood there and took photos of them like mad.
Photobucket
Hao ke ai.

My mus journal.
Photobucket
Very simple la.
Photobucket
Freaking expensive stickers zzz.
Photobucket
Wanted to use my another set of stickers but ended up being too cheapo so I traced out my name according to the shape of the stickers instead and then coloured them hahahahaha cheapo but creative hor.

More tortoises! This was taken on a separate day!
Photobucket
It tried to run away when I went closer -.-
Photobucket
Hahaha preparing to jump in but it didn't la! It ran to the other side.

EWF @ Holland V last Saturday.
Photobucket
EWF.
Photobucket
Me: Come smile nicely and let me take a nice photo of you!
Seowy: .....

The only picture inside my mus journal (therefore very precious)
Photobucket
OMG I AM SO ARTISTIC RIGHT. I know the green's a little off la I was too lazy to go search for the correct green and just grabbed the green colour pencil I had on my table. I didn't trace hor I drew it free hand! I AM SO ARTISTIC *super proud of myself* but my mom laughed like mad when I showed it to her....
Photobucket
I'm so amused after I drew it I self proclaimed that I was a very funny person.
Photobucket
There evidence I wonder if y'all can see it hahahaha. Zoom in if you can't! It's the box in red hahahah I'm so funny -.- And look at what else I tweeted (box in blue) but apparently no one replied zzz no one wants to reply to my rubbish hahahahaha.

Okay going to watch teevee and do up my esl portfolio at the same time bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment