
Lunch at Rail Mall's Hooked today. Was supposed to be brunch but someone was late *stares daggers* the other pictures of food disappeared from my phone :/
Explored the train track for the first time everrr! Even though I've been living opposite part of the train track for like 7 years hahaha. Conclusion: Havaianas are very hardy slippers indeed :D But not fun getting cut by all the stupid grass and I was so paranoid ah scared there were snakes 'Eh why you walk so fast ): Don't walk so fast....' 'I walk very fast meh eh don't step on the rocks step on the grass..'
Erm well the track.
Attempting to take artsy shots with my Nokia E72 5MP camera = fail. This is why I need a DSLR! NEED NOT WANT HAHAHA.
Yup as above's caption.
'Wait ah WAIT I WANT TO TAKE PHOTO OF THE NUMBERS! Eh like cannot see 'cause the sun too bright -.-'
From the top of this bridge thingy that we walked all the way to.
'How are we going to get home later?'
'We can roll down the slope there' *points
'Huh like some kungfu movie? ): I don't want..'
'Hahaha aiyah I will figure out how la'
Teehee so fun ^^ Whining all the way 'cause of the grass that kept irritating my legs hahahaha. Super fun but hot though :D Shall go there again and take artsy shots after I get my DSLR (omg I've been talking about the camera since forever ): DADDY~)
Okay hahaha that's all shall post up more photos tomorrow!(:






No comments:
Post a Comment