'Eh blur like prettier hor HAHAHAHAHAHA' laughed super loudly (that Rachel la laugh so loud) and everyone kept glaring at us HAHAHA
LOL! Trying to imitate someone HAHAHAHA.
'Eh no must tilt your face lower!'
1, 2, 3~
Refusing to conform again HAHAHA.
Lmao.
HAHAHAHAHA.
'Eh got fish!'
Hahahahahaha super funny so cute. OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol that's my hair la.
Grossss.
Gross again HAHAHA.
I think this is my favourite effect among them all HAHAHAH doll-like effects
See what I mean?
Hahahahahahaha so funny.
'Eh take one normal one otherwise people think we're freaks'
Hahahahaha freaks
This looks quite nice!
Can't remember the name of this effect
Spamming Meng's MBP with all our photos hahahaha.
Sketch effect.
Then we felt guilty for spamming Meng's MBP with our faces so we asked him to join us hahahaha.
Lol.
^^
LMAO
LOL.
Look at Meng's eyes HAHAHAHAHHA
Freaks hahahahahaha
Ghosts
Then Rachel Leong realized that it could capture her shirt
3W1Y ):
Hahahahahaha okay that's all omg so entertaining! I was laughing as I posted them up hahahahaha okay byez :D































No comments:
Post a Comment