Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hmmm

I'm feeling pretty frustrated with myself now everything that I'm reading is not going in what's wrong with my brain :@ It's like it's not even processing all the information that I'm reading through. I thought it was probably psych that was killing me so I decided to switch to nutrition and I'm only half through a chapter and I've been at it for like half the day. What's wrong why can't I concentrate where did my motivation go sigh. I thought of reading motivation to err motivate myself but I guess that'd just piss me off 'cause I wouldn't be able to process whatever I was reading. That aside, I haven't felt so unhealthy and annoyed in ages. I've not ran in a week because it always rains during my favourite running time. All the sky ever does now is to pour and pour and pour and cause floods all over in Singapore. Not to mention my brother's having his field camp now and the rain pisses me off because I know for sure that bloody island is raining too and he'll suffer. So pissed so much angst. Back to the topic of nutrition and running, I'm so annoyed with myself. It's like one day I eat so little and the next day I can't stop eating I don't know what's wrong with me. So annoying I wish I could eat so little everyday. How the heck am I supposed to diet like that :@ Okay that aside.. It took me like 2 days to upload 100 over photos from the camera.. Each photo was freaking big and hence it took so much time to upload. I wonder if I exceeded my bandwidth on Photobucket. Hmmm. Can't wait for the end of exams so I can trek Singapore with only my camera and iPod plugged in (:
Alright enough of words. Seeing words now makes me feel like vomiting. Shall post up some of the photos I took to add colours to this mundane space where I think I muse randomly too often. WOULDN'T THE RAIN JUST STOP?!

Photobucket
So artsy I took photos of my rubbish and I was convinced that the rubbish looked better...
Photobucket
This damn funny show on VW drama.
Photobucket
Flowers in my house.
Photobucket
My piano.
Photobucket
I thought this was my most artsy shot LOL.
Photobucket
Lmao so clear can see the scars on my chin. Bloody pimples.
Photobucket
Don't know what my dad was doing take so many pictures of me.
Photobucket
Yakult.
Photobucket
Buffalo horn.
Photobucket
Swear this spot damn nice to take artsy photos I took so many -.-
Photobucket
Very artsy too LOL I'm trying to lie to myself.
Photobucket
Cute little lion on my iPod hahaha ^^
Photobucket
Lens cap.
Photobucket
Fossil.
Photobucket
Omg I took about 1 million photos of the lens cap -.-
Photobucket
Taken out of my window.
Photobucket
Spying on people there lol.
Photobucket
Omg love this thing in my house took about 1 million photos of it too.
Photobucket
Lol.
Photobucket
Change location.
Photobucket
Forced everyone to agree with me that this picture was nice hahahahaha.
Photobucket
Rotate camera.
Photobucket
Some cross we have at home.
Photobucket
I think this is so fascinating HOW DO THEY GET THE BOAT INSIDE THE BOTTLE?!
Photobucket
Damn cool me love.
Photobucket
I think you get what I mean.
Photobucket
More lens cap -.-
Photobucket
Then about another million photos of the yakult bottle.
Photobucket
...
Photobucket
Hahahahahah my model for the day.
Photobucket
Zzz.
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA!!
Photobucket
Playing around with the focus thing la..
Photobucket
I think this is the last one.
Photobucket
Hahahaha more lens cap!!!
Photobucket
Oops.
Photobucket
I skipped about 4 more photos of the Yakult bottle lol.
Photobucket
My mom said they bought this in Taiwan. How ironic.
Photobucket
Then my mom asked me to take the mini Christmas tree we had on top of my piano.
Photobucket
I HAD TO CLIMB ON THE PIANO CHAIR TO TAKE THIS.
Photobucket
So appreciate the effort?
Photobucket
Hahahahahahahaha so cute so small.
Photobucket
Wise words - With God All Things Are Possible.
Photobucket
Piano keys.
Photobucket
Well more piano keys.
Photobucket
Super smart me decided taking photos of photos on my iPod LOL.
Photobucket
I thought the pictures look pretty nice.
Photobucket
Hahahahaha so cute. I mean me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -.-
Photobucket
Damn nice leh seriously!
Photobucket
Felt damn bad so decided to take my bro and I. Hahahahaha.
Photobucket
Yes I'm damn delighted.
Photobucket
LOL.
Photobucket\
Freaking cute teddy bears! The husband sitting at the other side! LOL! Wedding gifts you get from wedding dinners.
Photobucket
Smiling some more why so cute.
Photobucket
I was still trying the focus thingy.
Photobucket
Skipped 9 photos of the bears -.-
Photobucket
Omg there's one more!
Photobucket
My piano ^^
Photobucket
Random flower display on top of my piano.
Photobucket
Seriously my piano is like some gallery everyone puts random stuff up there LOL.
Photobucket
Canon.
Photobucket\
OMG TEEHEEEEE.
Photobucket
Letter holder so cute right!
Photobucket
Freaking cute giraffe stickers hahahahaha.
Photobucket
Poolside when it's dark.
Photobucket
LMAO I initially thought this was nice.
Photobucket
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AGAIN.
Photobucket
I have no idea what was I taking.
Photobucket
This morning! Cute little blue bear!
Photobucket
So damn cute Solero shots bear!
Photobucket
As above.
Photobucket
'Eh don't come so near.. Can see my pimples..'
Photobucket
'This distance is better!'
Photobucket
'EH!' *inserts annoyed face.
Photobucket
'Ah...'
Photobucket
Hi!

LOL that's all. Hell lot of photos and I skipped a lot. Nothing nice la just me not wanting to study and taking photos of random stuff around...
Okay going to have dinner and coming back to study thereafter. Hopefully I'll be able to absorb.. Wish me luck!
AND NO MORE 3AM NIGHTS FOR ME I SWEAR. I'm going to be an ahma and sleep early. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment