I love this quote! It's so... Sad yet sweet and nice and Idk what else to use to describe it. Hahaha.I'm uploading the photos I took with the camera onto photobucket so I can post them up, but they photos are so big so they're taking a really long time.. And I've like 119 photos hahaha :/
Can't wait to go shooting sooooon! :D
I went to Lavender today to collect my passport and then headed to Bugis with momma ^^
Ate at Wo Ai Tai Mei! Following Meng's recommendations. Well the food was worth it, but not worth battling the heavy rain in my opinion. Nevertheless, I'll still go there and eat again! (:
The packaging for the fries.
The fried chicken with lemon something. It's called Hebe by the way hahahaha.
Cheese fries! Not bad.
And their bubble tea. Koi still owns :D
Went shopping with momma after that, and walked around. Couldn't explore Bugis street much (gosh it's been a million years since I've been there!) 'cause of the rain.. Chanced upon this Tommy watch (it was a set!) which I thought was a pretty good deal.. So tempted to get it, but then the sales person told me he had the price wrong and dashed my hopes :/ Hmmm what else.. Bought some stuff then trained to lot one with momma.. She had her hair cut and I went to get my silica gel and then daddy came to pick us up home! Been out the whole day and 'cause of the rain my shoes were wet and so were my socks ): The feeling's extremely gross.. Just wish it'd stop raining so much. My bro's gonna suffer 'cause he has field camp this week. Sigh ):
That's all I guess. Came home and played around with the cammie. It's so addictive to hear the shutter sound :D I'm a cameophile. Hahahahaha no such word but still..
Looking forward to a fulfilling week ahead! Think I'll psycho my parents to go try out Epicurious this weekend when my brother's out. Let's see. Tuesday shall be studying the whole day. Hopefully Seowy has nights out on Wednesady! Thursday will be studying with my classmates. Friday's.. FRIDAY! Have to go school for a final lecture though ): Then it's the weekends! Need I say more (: (: (: Next week seems to be quite fun toooooo. Can't wait for finals to be over so I can play and go shooting teehee ^^ Friends with cammies who wanna go out shooting please jio me out!
Okay that's all I think I shall go study now (:
No comments:
Post a Comment