Sunday, November 28, 2010

I gotta feeling~

Random video that I chanced upon. Hahahaha it's hilarious.

Anyway..
*drum roll*
Photobucket
Gotten my new baby today! ^^ Daddy's the major shareholder though (*laughs) 'cause he's paying the majority of the cost. Teehee, Imma happy girl nevertheless ^^ And he was super enthusiastic he bought another lens along with this cammie :D

Seowy came over today after church. We wanted to catch a movie at Lot One (we figured out the crowds would be waaay lesser than Town or Vivo or whatever) but we gave it a miss 'cause Rapunzel was only available in 3D and it'll cost a hole in our pockets (sorry ah poor kids hahaha) so we came homeee so I could study and he could.. Rot. Hahahaha it was raining like mad we practically had to fight the rain. Stupid back gate was flooded.. My flats were soaked but good thing Seowy was wearing his leather shoes (okay I'm thankful for them, first time ever hahaha!) so they were waterproof :D So he stepped into the water and tapped my access card hahaha so funny. Came home and the first thing we did was to.. SHIT. HAHAHAHAH super funny. 'EH STOP SHITTING!' Hahahaha. Seowy's my happy pill and my daily entertainment teehee ^^ Rotted and watched tv and played L4D2 and studied a teeny bit and he had to go home 'cause he had to book in D: Looking forward to seeing him again!

Looking forward to seeing my brother again too.. He only got to book out for like 24h and had to go back after that ): I promised to buy him a Lacoste/Ralph Lauren polo tee what was I thinking.

Hahahaha okay yay time to study -.- bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment