I'm going to make an event on FB: There's a party in Meng's room, all night long~
And the description will be: Let's get drunk and ride around.
Hehe so smart hor. Everything's taken from songs ^^ And hopefully everything we planned won't fall through! I promise I won't get wasted (:
And I want to go to the beach, I want to go take nice photos with my cammie. Hehehe so much to do! I need to meet up with Ey and Ahpeh and my favourite childhood friends! CAN'T WAIT OMG :D I'm getting so happy typing this hehehehe I'm madddd.
Need to go Christmas shopping also! Getting my brother a Ralph Lauren polo (since I said it I can't regretttt) and buy Seowy his present too (secret!) and my parents their presents (hehehe so exciting!) and of course, ahpeh. Omg it's so hard to shop for him Idk what to buy D: No inspiration but I bet he's having the same headache as I am hahaha. See this is what having one paper over is doing to me. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF MY FINALS ARE FREAKING OVER?! I WILL GO MAD HAHAHAHAHA. ^^
Random random.
Studying with Meng and Rachel @ Shaw Towers and there was the Starbucks giveaway day so we went.
Javachip for Rachel and I but Meng didn't want any. Bought ice caramel macchiato before that (hello I not cheapo okay, I BOUGHT my first drink and I donated for my second drink ah!) first time having two SB drinks in a day ^^
OMG the uncles behind us were damn cheapo. Uncle 1 asking his friend in Hokkien how much he donating, so uncle 2 said 20 cents -.- I told Rachel and she gave me the wtf -.- face hahahaha and when the barista asked them what they wanted, they were like 'Got what ah? Can you bring the menu here anot?' in an overly Singlish way wtf ttm hahahahaha typical Singaporeans. Tsk.
Hahaha you're welcome!
More photos of my face:
Took this on the same day as the photos two posts down EH CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN PHOTO QUALITIES AH this is taken with my phone, the other one is taken with the dslr. Wth right so much difference.
Hehehe hi.
This is my fake elated + embarrassed face.
Hahaha momma was walking into the lift 'cause I was hogging it for them lmao.
Okay that's all. Random:
I HAVE TO INTRODUCE THIS MOVIE TO Y'ALL! Little Ms Sunshine.
My GP teacher showed us this movie in my J1 year (it was my first lesson or something okay) AND IT'S FREAKING AWESOME (y) Damn vulgar but damn bloody funny hahahah I've watched it twice already. If you stalked me on Twitter (don't lie I know y'all did LOL) you should've seen me gushing about it there. LOL I was watching it that day as I studied and I was laughing about 95% of the time instead of studying. Damn funny!
The grandpa eventually died (he's my favourite character btw 'cause he's so vulgar and funny hahahaha!) but EVEN HIS DEATH WAS FUNNY. I kid you not. Go watch the movie hahaha confirm won't regret! I'm going to watch it again after I'm done blogging LOL.
Hahaha I'm mad. Okay omg I wanna go watch it again bye :D










No comments:
Post a Comment