
Story of my life.
Boring day today I guess.. Cousins came over and momma and I went to meet them for lunch at Lot One today. Had 4 hours of tuition straight. It was.. boring :/ And infuriating. 'Cause.. It's stupid to explain such simple stuff to someone I guess. Oh well. Probably a few more weeks and I'm dropping them already. Can't imagine how I'll be able to handle everything next sem. Studies > money, yes?
Somehow I have this constant nagging feeling like I'm wasting money too much and I ought to earn them back :@ Sigh I hate that feeling. It makes me feel so guilty when I spend. Urghhh.
There's something wrong with me. And it sucks. I hate it what's wrong with me urgh. ): I need this week to end hard and fast. I need to know what to do, so please give me a sign?
I'm heading out to town tomorrow. Awesome! Tomorrow is Christmas shopping day(: which translates into.. Wasting money day. Oh boy.
I love late night chats with Ah Meng. Heh we've been having late night chats nearly every day and it's nice talking to him! Nice seeing from an alternative perspective, having someone who's frank enough to ask me tough questions to make me think about my actions/decisions. I like friends like that, a pity I've not enough of them though :/ And our late night conversations are the reason why I've been sleeping past 1 everyday :/ Oops hahahaha. But they're still awesome (Y) Heh I've found a friend that's worth keeping~ Woohooo.
Okay mad. Idk what to do, I shall plan my to-do list for the next one month!(: And watch Gossip Girl in the meantime :D Hehehe not lag ah, I'm at Season 3 already :D
No comments:
Post a Comment