Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm gonna give all my secrets away.

HEHEHEHEHE LIBERATION TASTES SO SWEET! ^^
I realized I have a limited vocab when it comes to voicing my excitement -.- All I ever say when I'm excited is fyeah and hell yeah hahahahah wth Ikr.
One month of holidays await~ I can't wait hehehehe.
Gonna start planning stuff I wanna do! Please date me out :D :D :D

Btw, I hit my 10k tweet last night. HAHAHA CRAZY I KNOW. Siao I really have a lot to say right lolol. I'm mad but hehehehe my followers (who are reading this) don't pretend ah... I know y'all like. HAHAHAH wth shameless.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my parcels D: This is what I hate about online shopping. The waiting part D: D:

And I hate it when people don't pick up my calls / don't reply texts over a period of a few days. Urgh annoys me like mad. It's okay if you don't reply one text but multiple texts?! Helloooooooo it always happens when I'm trying to get them wth. Annoying max.

Lwj flew to Thailand today~ Jealous like hell D: His flight was during my exams some more. Confirm purposely wanna rub it in one D: Trying to psych my parents to head to Bangkok during my brother's block leave next year in January! Huhuhu.

Okay la nothing to blog about just random plonking of thoughts here.. GG now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment