Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ho HO HO Part 2!

Hi! I'm back with more photosssss of the actual Christmas day. Dude the photos took me three days to upload -.-

Christmas Lunch at Alexander Hong Kong Street!
Photobucket
Random stuff my bro bought.
Photobucket
Bangla hahahaha.
Photobucket
Dad.
Photobucket
Mom (as usual I was told to leave out her photos hahaha)
Photobucket
Boss.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL I know I take a lot of photos of my lens cap -.-
Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy bangla!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mini boss. Big boss is my grandmomma hahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bangla talking lol.

Foodie time! (:
Photobucket
Idk what is this, but it's niceeee.
Photobucket

Photobucket
San Lo Hor Fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sliced fish bee hoon soup.
Photobucket
Yknow, it's damn shiok to carry a dslr around and take photos.. The waiter told me damn politely 'thank you' when I was taking photos of the food bet he thought I was some famous dude or something hahaha.
Photobucket
NOMS.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I know this veggie looks damn dull and unappetizing BUT IT'S DAMN NICE.
Photobucket

Christmas dinner @ The Ship
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Christmas menu!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lol.

Photobucket
Soup.
Photobucket
Erm. Well. Soup.
Photobucket
Can't remember the name!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hoho bun!
Photobucket
Half-eaten bun. -.-
Photobucket

Photobucket
?!
Photobucket
Parents.
Photobucket
Turkey!
Photobucket
Fish&Chips.
Photobucket
Chicken Maryland! Noms.
Photobucket
Steak.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Christmas decor.
Photobucket
Polished off everything hahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe!

Photobucket
Freak we both damn ugly lol.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ooh desert which was damn nice!
Photobucket

Photobucket

After that, left the restaurant and wanted to go take photos of the Christmas lights.
Photobucket
Extremely awkward face 'cause I was pissed off it was raining hahahaha.
Photobucket
Stood outside Isetan and daddy tried to take photos but.. ):
Photobucket

Sunday, Boxing Day!
Rofl went around punching people and wishing them Happy Boxing Day hahahaha.
Met up with Savior! It's been sooo long. Haha. Lunch @ Thai Accent and I couldn't finish my food AGAIN. Tried making him finish it but we were both too fulllll ):
Walked around and passed by Crumpler! Saw that they had a 15% off and decided to go buy stuff (self-imposed shopping ban, kiss my ass!)
Photobucket
5 million dollar home for Cammie! :D
Photobucket
Hehe!
Photobucket
Went to Cold Storage and bought my sweets again! Freaking addictive.
Photobucket
Caught Rapunzel! I swear it's the most awesome movie everrr I would watch it again! Hehe!
Photobucket
On the other hand, he kept insisting that it wasn't nice because he wanted to win a freaking bet we had. Ass :@
After that, we went to his house so he could pick up his hard drive 'cause he wanted HIMYM from me. Feels so weird to be there. His sister looked shocked to see me :/ Hmmm I think I know why, for reasons I shall not reveal. Damn. Anyway, he has a freaking awesome boom box. Makes me so.. Tempted :/ Argh okay. Hahaha waited for him to pack his book in bag, then headed over to my place. Think he was supposed to go meet his friends for dinner then book in, but he cancelled it when I told him that I was eating instant noodles for dinner. So we cooked instant noodles and had them for dinner! Hehe. But we were both too full and I cooked too little soup, so the noodles were damn salty and we ended up throwing them away :/ Oops.
Feels like the good old times(: Although it's not. Oh well!

Yesterday, 27th December.
Had lunch at Sakae Sushi @ West Mall with Bei Shan before I went for driving! (: I've seen her twice in two weeks, more than I've seen any friend so far hahaha.
Photobucket
I liked what I was wearing, the F21 top is so awesome hehe!
Photobucket
:/ I knowww, a dslr isn't meant for camwhoring ):
Photobucket
Hehe couldn't resist la!
Photobucket
Blurrrr.
Photobucket
In case y'all miss my face! Hehe!

K that's allllll! I think my bro can come back tomorrow, I shall go pick him up! (: Busy days. What an awesome holidayyyyy.

I wanna have steamboat and dim sum and picnic anyone wanna go with me? Hehe! And I'm trying to psycho my dad to let me go for the new year countdown this weekend! Hopefully he'll say yes ): Although Idk who I'm going with. I'm thinking of asking savior to go with me! Shall see. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment