Teehee Starbucks tumbler from Ahpeh! Ever since he got me this, I've been drinking water non-stop hahaha.
We went tree-shopping that day 'cause daddy's been wanting to get a Christmas tree.
Boy are they expensive.. :/
But it looks kinda pretty at night I guess! Hehe!
Quite pretty in real life la hahaha.
Ornaments.
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z182/monkeyandprince/HIIIIII/IMG_0524.jpg
Ornament.
Failed shot D:
Random: Went for my product training that day with a throbbing headache. I hate sitting in a room with strangers and not talking to them, makes me feel weird D: But obviously I didn't talk to any of them there la, haha.
The guy that was bringing us through the training.
Nothing to take, so take my lens cover.
Random again, grandmomma's flowers.
Hehe so pretty!
(:
So it's Christmas today..
Christmas cards I made! (:
Presents I helped wrapped hehe.
Watched meet the Fockers last night. Pretty funny movie I guess but the ending was so lame and abrupt :/
Hehe Hi! I love my new pullover Seowy got me from Fox :D
Alright so that's all for today. More pictures tomorrow! Christmas lunch/dinner (:
Random again: I'm meeting Savior tomorrow I think, and I don't know what to expect. Why did we agree on this D: Hahaha.














No comments:
Post a Comment