Hence the title of my post. :/ Been doing too much shopping recently.
Results are out already. Average I guess. A little disappointing though D: I will work harder next sem, I promise!
Been having headache for quite awhile now, sucks. D: Told savior 'One song describes my current state now: you spin me right round baby right rounddddd' and he told me to go party -.- Nice.
Finally done with the bulk of my Christmas shopping ^^ All that's left is shopping for my brother, but that'll have to wait till he books out. Time to get started on the cards and the presents for my other friends.
Seowy's been so incredibly nice to me lately hehe. Paying for all my shopping when we're out together etc. It's mad hahaha but he's so nice recently. Why ah why. (y) He got me a Fossil watch for Christmas! A little ex and a little heart pain (on my part) but hehe I love it anyway (:
Alright tuition tomorrow, then time to pick my parcel up from the post office. Must. Stop. Shopping.
Self-imposed ban till 2011 starts nao!
No comments:
Post a Comment