Monday, December 20, 2010

Advance Christmas Dinner @ Zhou's Kitchen

We had our advanced Christmas dinner @ Zhou's Kitchen on Saturday!(:
Just random plonking of photos, doubt I can find captions for all of them.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bangla.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Grandmomma so cool. So dao refuse to look at me.
Photobucket
Now look so bo chap.
Photobucket
Gang boss pose.
Photobucket
(Just skipped a photo with my mom's unglamness. I have been instructed to not post any unglam shots up hahaha)
Photobucket
My auntie and uncle.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tofu! Siao! Not even worth the money. $3/tofu but tastes like normal tofu to me leh..
Photobucket
Wasabi prawns.
Photobucket
Pig trotters!
Photobucket
NOMNOMNOM.
Photobucket
My plate.
Photobucket
Seriously Idk what was he trying to do.....
Photobucket
French beans I think. Nice.
Photobucket
Beef.
Photobucket
Fried rice.
Photobucket
Noodles.
Photobucket
Fried rice in a bowl.
Photobucket
Beef on my plate. Looks damn gross.. Hahaha.
Photobucket
Noodles.
Photobucket
Chrysanthemum tea that tasted like.. Plain water.
Photobucket

Photobucket
All photos taken with Canon 550d(:
Photobucket
Didn't eat this, don't like~
Photobucket

Photobucket
Fried fish skin, which was pretty nice..
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bangla again.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Boss.
Photobucket
Boss why so cute.
Photobucket
Simi?
Photobucket
Leftovers.
Photobucket
My dad.. Yknow he has this stupid habit of zooming damn closely to your faces when he's taking your photo and my bro and I hates it. So I did this on purpose hahahahahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Rofl then I tried to annoy my grandmomma 'cause she was sitting next to me.
Photobucket
Pimple ):
Photobucket
'OI HOLD THE OTHER SIDE AND TAKE WITH ME!' 'Okay la' lol.
Photobucket
Hehehe my favourite brother (my only one rofl)
Photobucket
Blur like nicer hor LOL.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Momma. I realized no one in my family smiles with their teeth EXCEPT ME WAI.
Photobucket
Yknow why my fringe was so screwed up? There was some freaking huge fan ('cause we were dining alfresco) and it messed up all our hair.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe favourite soldier + favourite retired officer ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket
Kor with daddy and momma.
Photobucket
With my auntie and uncle.
Photobucket
ROFL so cute like monkey HAHAHA
Photobucket
The fringe T.T
Photobucket
Act cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Talking about.. The lights? The sky? The.. Heaven? IDK rofl.
Photobucket
Daddy.

Presenting to you my brother's series of 'Asian men' faces ROFL
Photobucket

Photobucket
Freaking ugly and they all look like ancient jap men hahahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
'Oi faster act cute' 'How to act cute?' 'Open your eyes big big' HAHAHAH MAD.
Photobucket
Freaking uglyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Fail daddy too tall.
Photobucket
Yay (: (: (:

Okay that's all. Dinner today with my childhood friends were cancelled and tuition was cancelled last minute (what's new right) so I went Christmas tree shopping with daddy and momma.. Going out tomorrow. Shall snap photos of the tree later and post tomorrow!

Till then(:

No comments:

Post a Comment