Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cammie's first day out!(:

Brought cammie out for the family dinner yesterday(:
Shit loads of photos to upload so I guess they'll be up tomorrow.. Taking so long 'cause the photos are huge.
Meeting my favourite childhood buddies tomorrow (rofl saying this makes me feel so old) for dinner :D Tomorrow is tuition day = earn money dayyyy. Spending way too much recently ): Stupid flats killed my feet today fml D: Wanted to grab cheap slippers from Cotton On but don't have?! Ridiculous. Poor legs have plasters on them now D: Flats leh also not heels. Not cool manz.
Still can't decide if I wanna give up my tuition kids during next sem.. I'm scared I can't handle the vigor? Seriously not cool manz. Lesser source of income. Maybe it's time to ask my parents for a raise in allowance (again) :P
Holidays = increase in expenditures. Meeting up with friends and going out means the opportunity cost is erm spending more money? Hahahaha I'm talking crap sighz.
Need to sleep a lot recently. Sleep a lot still sleepy :@ Why ah?

Omg this blog post is so pointless. Waiting for my photos to be uploaded la :@

No comments:

Post a Comment