Haha evil face. 'Eh I blinked!' Hahahahaha (obviously not me who blinked right.)
My friend of 5 years!(: Although we talk virtually mostly, like through MSN or Twitter or through text. We've only seen each other 3 or 4 times? But we always disturb each other online, like on a near daily basis. Hahaha. I was supposed to get my lunch treat today and he was supposed to get his ice cream treat today but he insisted on paying for everything. :/ But I insisted on paying for his waffle, and he paid for my brownie. -.- What happened to me treating him?
He was like 'Eh you sound very different online and in real life. Online you're so crazy why you in real life so quiet ah? Stop faking.' HAHAHA and I was like 'NOOOOOO I very reserved one hor.'
Made him a card too. I was like 'Eh the smiley face so cute hor.' and he was like 'Not you draw one right?' It was a stamp I bought from Papermarket! :D Then he was like 'The words print one ah?' And I LOL 'NOOOOO I WRITE ONE!' HAHAHAHA yay (y) such nice handwriting. After that he tried to say 'no wonder so ugly.. Printer got problem' heheh but I knew what he meant. Yay pretty handwriting ftw :D
Random: Something that Yingxian helped me buy on Gmarket has arrived! Now I gotta stop being lazy and go pick up the other stuff from the Post Office. Eh no I can ask them to deliver right, registered mail.
Starbucks tumbler Ahpeh bought for me :D :D Heehee, I randomly said I wanted it and he got it for me (: Hopefully he'll like the tee I got him! He said he does la. And apparently my letter was damn funny. But he ended the text with 'You lame' so I take it that my comic level was so high he couldn't tolerate it. Hehehe.
Ass. I was late by like 15 minutes (we were supposed to meet at 1230) because I forgot to grab his present and I had to go back home to get it. And he posted that up. Zzz. Not like he reached at 1230 la please. 'Samantha Goh you wei li gu. i know your current status is talking about me right.' HAHAHA that's what I wrote on his wall. Wei li gu = very good. According to some HK drama that I was watching. I told him that and he said I was lame. Hmmm. :/
Okay what more do I blog about? Next week's party @ Meng's place has been postponed to January. I shall look forward to seeing my favourite childhood friends on Monday(: And Christmas shopping with momma! Seowy has off toooooo! Family dinner tomorrow. Christmas in 8 days! :D Gotta head to town with my brother to get his polo tee (urgh bye bye money hahaha). Hmmm what elseeee. Nothing already I guess. What a holiday. Short but fulfilling I guess. Still trying to psycho my parents to go to Bangkok during my brother's block leave! And savior's coming back tomorrowwww! Happening life, me like.
Oh I'm getting my results back soon already. Hahahaha. I've 2/4 back. Waiting for the rest. Let's say my results are above average but I'm not really satisfied? But oh well, God has His plans (:






No comments:
Post a Comment