Sunday, January 16, 2011

13/01 - 15/01

Random getaway from Thursday - Saturday!
Just plonking photos down!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Attempting his pissed off look hahahaha.
Photobucket
Crazy!
Photobucket
Rofl
Photobucket
Hahahaha monster!
Photobucket
Hahahaha!

Dinner.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Noms! Hungry again!

This was what we did every night in the hotel..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nerd T.T
Photobucket

Photobucket
Christmas present from Daddy last year hahahaha.
Photobucket
On the way to Sunway.
Photobucket
Jam D:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Wheeeee,
Photobucket
Playing in the car hahahahaha.
Photobucket

Okay that's all! School tomorrow.. Kinda reluctant to go but yet I can't wait hahahaha! Mus is the first lecture of the sem :D It's gonna be a good sem! Hehehe. Daddy said today that I could get a BB, just that I've to pay the difference myself! Looking for one online now hehe!

K that's all bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment