Monday, January 17, 2011

First day of school!

First day of school today!
Nice to see all my friends today, and going for mus lecture. Hehe. Can Sam Wong stop being so cute not? :/ Favourite lecturer hahahah although a bit ahgua :X
Someone totally made my day today! Sneaked off during my 2h break to meet someone ^^
Cured all my Monday blues hehe (not like I had any in the first place!) and made my day a whole lot more awesome! Like from awesome to awesome-r hahahahaha -________-"
Super awesome simple days like this, me love. To end it off, daddy came to pick me up from school! :D Ending my already awesome day on a really awesome note!
Was having first-day-of-school jitters initially but someone so funny ah, texted me and said 'don't be too nervous on the first day of school k' HAHAH why so cute! (: (:
My day would be PERFECT if someone didn't go home to change out of his uniform -____-" Hehe boys in uniform are super woohoooo! I even think my brother looks good in his army uniform hahahahaha wth. Okay it would be perfect too if I didn't see someone doing something *ahem* although an explanation was given thereafter.
But I'm so GL hahahah 'Why are you explaining this to me? Doesn't matter la..' HAHAHA so funny.

Yay super awesome day! I'm kinda happy with my life now I guess! School (without stress) and my awesome family and awesome friends around me make me really happy :D :D :D Now all I have to do is make myself not think too much and my life will be (y) Hehe!

Kay off to go do some stuff! There's something wrong with my blog layout again right.. Urgh frustrating I feel like reverting to the ugly blogger template alr -.- BUT THIS WILL NOT SPOIL MY AWESOME DAY. HAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment