Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grenade~

Photobucket

2nd day of school was okay I guess. Pales in comparism with my fantastic Monday ):
Wish someone was there to make it betterrrrr but oh welllllll.
I'm glad I have an awesome group of friends to hang out with in school! They make lectures so much more interesting :P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA! I hope you like the Coach wristlet we got you! Haha so hard to sneak around getting everyone to sign the 'card' hehe.
7 people's birthday today woah I think I'll be broke if I'm close to all of them hahahaha.
Gotta start getting into the momentum of studying already! Can't afford to play anymore and pull up my GPA. Need to mug! I shall be a nerd this sem :P

There are so many people I wanna meet up with, but it's like i've no time ): Time is so precious and it's passing too fast ): Sigh sigh sigh we're all growing up too fast.
I think I'll learn how to not have any expectations so I won't be disappointed (: It's human to expect, but it's also human to disappoint. No one is perfect and infallible and I've to get used to that fact.
I don't know what we are now. What are we? Why do you make me feel so uncertain and jumpy.. But yet I'm so happy when I'm with you and when we talk. It's like you make my heart flutter and you make my pulse race and I am happy when you're around. Corny but true. And.. I know you feel the same way. I just KNOW it. Actions don't lie do they? But in the virtual world you're a totally different person again.. Don't blow hot and cold I don't like it! ): You're an evil ass.

I've been listening to Grenade (by Bruno Mars) a lot recently.. It's like my current favourite song because I really like the lyrics I guess!
" Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same "
It just fits whatever I feel now strangely enough..

Haha but as what Ey says, I'm gonna enjoy the process. (:
Alright time to say hi to my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment