Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Countdown 2011

Alright posting photos from the Countdown 2011 that I went!
I very cleverly avoided the crowds but still managed to take nice photos hehe! :D

(I deleted a few photos 'cause they couldn't be resized zzz)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Still damn amateur so no nice landscape shots sadly! ):
Photobucket
Strangely enough I liked all the shots I took of this thing!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lol Hong Xie -.-
Photobucket
HAHAHAHA got hole already after like 4 months only ):
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is where I went! (as if not obvious enough!)
Photobucket

Photobucket
I kept taking photo of the landscape/architecture around me 'CAUSE I WAS THERE LIKE 30 MINUTES EARLIER AND NOTHING TO DO WHILE WAITING FOR FIREWORKS EXCEPT TO TAKE PHOTOS/TALK HAHAHA.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Freaking pretty! (Although nothing compared to Disney but I guess this is the best we can get in Singapore!)
Photobucket
Some Malay auntie standing in front of me while I was taking hahahaha damn annoying.
Photobucket
(Skipping a lot of random fireworks photos 'cause they look quite normal to me!)
Photobucket

Photobucket
A lot of red (Y)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
OKAY I THINK THE NICE ONES COMING SOON....
Photobucket

Photobucket
LOOK LIKE RAMBUTAN HAHAHAHAHAHA
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SO COLOURFUL! I like bright and cheery stuff hehe!
Photobucket

Photobucket
WA DAMN NICE HOR HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Photobucket
WOOHOOOOOOOO.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Last photo of the fireworks 'cause I took a video but apparently it disappeared ):
Photobucket
You see that couple there hugging ah, they hug damn long LOL.

New Year Lunch @ Grandmomma's place.
Photobucket
HEHEHEHE SO CUTE when I'm 84 I'm going to look like that too YAY!
Photobucket
Why you so happy daddy?
Photobucket
HAHAHA BANGLA.
Photobucket
He's like my model, I keep taking photos of him.
Photobucket
Oooooh Grandmomma's DAMN NICE POTATO THINGY (idk what's it called la we just call it kantang) which I ordered specially. I told her if she never cook this I'm not going to her house to eat hahahaha then she say I hao lian.
Photobucket
The moment I went into her house I asked her 'so you got cook a not? Never cook I go home now ah' then she 'Never leh..' then I 'Okay lor bye' then she LOL-ed at me -.-
Photobucket
Rofl look at my auntie's face she was like 'Eh don't take leh!!!!' HAHAHA but too late oops :X
Photobucket
Damn nice!
Photobucket
My principle in life is to avoid fish whenever I can so I stealthily avoided this dish without anyone realizing OTHERWISE THEY CONFIRM FORCE ME TO EAT IT T.T
Photobucket
Tahu something, which I only ate one piece of because I DON'T LIKE TAUGAY AND TAUHU.
Photobucket
Pig stomach soup with abalone slices! A must have at all the special occasion meals lol.
Photobucket
Zhap cai (too far from me, so I obviously skipped again HEHE)
Photobucket
Abalone slices lurking at the corner!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I obviously was on stealth mood that day - catching everyone unaware hehe! I make a good paparazzi yo.
Photobucket

Photobucket
She looks a bit stoned hor HAHAHA.

Ending the post with a few self-taken photos (a must have k!)
Photobucket
I look the same in nearly every photo la -.- Standard face standard smile everything standard zzz.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Guess what was I doing behind the camera?
Photobucket
Hint - look at the paper fan.
Photobucket
Okay that's all!

K that's all folks hahahah more tomorrow! Meeting Bei Shan to go around shooting and meeting Ey for dinner yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment