Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Busy + lazy

Omg I have like another 100+ photos to blog about hahahaha but I'm kinda busy + lazy!
Packing my room today and I'm not really done yet!
Throwing out lotsa old stuff (like old notebooks and the like) hahaha and I found something really funny that cracked me up for a really long time, and just typing this is making me laugh! Hehe!
So in the meantime bear with this hastily typed post and reread my older posts first k hehe!

Okay random:
I seriously hate mind games. Yes means yes, no means no. Make up your mind. If you say something, then make sure your actions echo what you say. Don't say one thing and do another, because it confuses me a lot, and you know I hate it. I hate it more than anything else.
Why does it feel like you're just out to punish me, or you're just trying to save your pride? I know I was wrong in the past, and I'm ready to make amends. Just remember, I'm not going to be around waiting for you to finally relent. People do get tired of trying and waiting, you do know that, right? And when that happens, I guess it'll be a regret for the both of us.

Okayyyy back to packing my room! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment