Sunday, January 23, 2011

:D

Imma happy girl today I took lots of pictures that aren't so bad hehe! Super happy.
I think I'm easily contented. Just a good day out with a good friend with my camera makes me an incredibly happy girl (: Quoted from my Twitter hahaha.
The day out with John was awesome :D Talked a lot shot a lot of photos and had lots of fun! Our feet died too hahaha mega tiring..
'I feel like taking my shoes off..'
'Yeah later you'll see your leg on fire'
Both of us ROFL at the same time HAHAH.
We kept complaining about how we were so tired... We still walked home from BPP hahahaha we're crazyyyyyyyyy. He walked me home then he continued on his journey back home. So happy I've got a good friend staying near me then we can hang out together! Especially now that we've the same hobby! :D
Thinking of going photo taking again next weekend (probably Saturday night) anyone wanna go together? At the Marina area or something! :D
Uploading the photos on Photobucket now so I can blog about it soon! :D Hopefully it'll be fasterrrrr.
Random:
I wanna meet so many friends so badlyyyyyy eeeee. Hehehe I can't stop thinking about taking more photos! Can't wait for this Thursday :D :D :D
I really need to cherish my weekends more.. Weekdays are so busy and filled with school and project meetings so I must really spend my weekends wisely! No more lazing around doing nothing/doing shit and stuff like thattttt. Must spend time well, manage time well!
MUS 264 is getting a little crazy now and I'm worried about it but I'm going to hang in there and tide through the vigorous period! I think I'm crazy that I became a HOD but I think it'll be a really good experience! (: And I know the Lord will guide me through every step of the day.

I don't think life is perfect but I'm really trying my best to overlook the imperfections and see things in an optimistic light! These few months are gonna be really crazy for me and I need all the optimism and positivity I can get! (: And I am really really thankful for everyone around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment