Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photobucket
Nothing much to blog about, I've been a good girl, came home after the wedding today to complete my psych questions to get my extra credit. I'm kinda worried for psych stats.. It's math and math isn't exactly my strongest point, sigh ):
Okay I think I've been cooped up enough at home hahaha I wanna get out and take some pictures ): Yknow I think taking photos alone's a good thing to do - it gives you time to appreciate everything around you and you get to immerse yourself in your own thoughts.. But you risk looking like an oddball prancing around with your camera? ):
I'm so tempted to get a macro lens so I'll have like one standard kit lens and one telephoto lens AND one macro lens but ): Cannot can't waste moneyyyy gotta save up! If I get my BB Bold and my shoes I'll have spent quite a bit of money already. Oh gosh can a macro lens just fall from the sky.. :/ Photography's a really really expensive habit.

I really want to go out and take nice photos. Maybe I'll do it alone, maybe I'll go with someone else. But I think I'll need to go with someone who's really patient because I'm sure I'll retake a photo about 10 times and still whine about it, hahah.
I can't wait for Thursdayyyy! Photog thingy :D Hehe!

I want to bring my camera all the world and take photos that can speak to people. I want to show the world my perspective through my lens, rather than just typing away behind me laptop screen. There are so many things I want to do, sigh.

Someone texted me again today out of the blue. It's like what I said in the previous post, after you disappear for a day, you suddenly re-emerge. And then you suddenly disappear again. What's that about, I don't understand. All I know is, I don't need this. Yes, I'm determined to do it right this time. It's now or never, so grab on to the chance you have. My patience, it won't last forever.

I am so glad I have awesome friends around me. Maybe I don't voice up my feelings enough and so they don't really know how appreciative I am of them, but truth is, I really am thankful for them. I seriously wonder how they can tolerate my endless whining about stuff, how they can stand my random-ness and craziness. They really brighten up my day. Without them, I wouldn't know what to do. I am so so thankful.

Omg I'm getting sentimental hahahah. I am also thankful for my family, how they stand by me regardless of whatever shit I'm going through. How they never fail to pick me up when I fall. I'm thankful that I've a supportive family who is here with me every step of the day. And even though I get annoyed with them (which isn't difficult because of my temper) I still love them, a lot.

Last night I was telling mommy about doing my summer sem abroad. I really want to go to LSE for my summer semester, but a pity it's only a 3 weeks course and it's not long enough for me. I might choose to head to the USA though, several universities there have caught my eye. Now I just gotta go find out how to apply and all.
I was telling my mom about it last night and I told my dad about it today..
Me - Daddy, can I go do my summer semester abroad next sem? I'm thinking of going to USA..
Daddy - Hmmm? How much? How long?
Me - I wanted to go to London School of Economics and Political Sciences, but it's too short, 3 weeks only. Maybe I'll choose to go to USA instead. They also have Korea universities, China university and HK uni!
Daddy - Okay lor, you go find out how much in total. If the courses under $10k, okay I sponsor you go!
Me - YAY! *beams*

So I'll see how.. If I can go, it's gonna be helluva semester man! :D But of course I must have friends going with me, hahaha! Yay yay yay. Just talking about it's getting me excited.

Oh hehe I might go photo-taking tomorrow! :D Discussing the details with John now. Yay ;D

Okay Idk what to blog about anymore. Shall go revise my psych stats now (: Hehe. I promise I'll study hard and work hard this semester and not let anyone down (especially myself) anymore! I PROMISE I WILL BE A ZHUANG YUAN THIS SEMESTER HEHEHEH. But Mus 264 is kinda stressing me out.. But I'll still try to enjoy every moment of this sem! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment