Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ~

School has been really busy! Mus is taking up so much of my life hahaha I sold my soul to Dr Sam ): CEO-HOD discussion went up to nearly 2am yesterday and we met in school this morning at 9am! Supposedly 9am but sleepyhead me couldn't wake up ): My alarm clock rang at 730 but I turned it off and went back to bed after replying a few texts :/ Finally got up at err nearly 8 to prepare for school. Sat on my bed and stoned and texted people rather than getting ready. Billy's a lifesaver he came to fetch me from my house! :D Hehe so lucky my CEO so welfare! Was supposed to meet him at KAP to get brekkie for the rest but he ended up picking me up at my house instead. :/ Hahaha so funny he got lost! I told him I would wait for him at the Shell outside my house so he doesn't have to turn in and he went to the wrong Shell. 'I'm at the Shell now how come I don't see you!' 'What Shell are you at! What's the colour of the condo?' 'White!' 'WRONG SHELL! HAHAH' Super funny he said he turned into all the Shells to try to spot me -.- So we were both late, because (I think) it was my fault. Eh but he got lost toooooo so not entirely my fault? Hahaha okay la whatever ah. Nothing like Macs breakfast to start my day ^^
Beginning to love the intensity of school now. Having work is better than no work. At least it gives you a goal to work towards. Alright tomorrow's my photog thingy! :D Excited ^^

Back to Mus~ I'm a slave for Mus 264 hahaha ):

No comments:

Post a Comment