While waiting for the photog thing to start, Qian Ying was sitting opposite me.
She wanted me to do this funeral shot for her -_______-"
No life fella obsessed with games on my iPod Touch hahahaha.
Ben hahaha we were trying to do something.
Wooo photog guy so pro! Super cock face of mine hahahah.
Random photos Billy took when we were discussing about the charity group..
Kevin!
My MSN convo with ahpeh hahahah.
Our phones! Coincidentally we have the same phones and camera models! Such a coincidence woohooo! -______-"
Ah, Billy's friends I think. No idea who they are.. Hahahaha.
Alright that's it I guess! I'm done with typing up mus minutes, emailing Mr Shermann, calling NEA, asking dad for his up-there friends' contacts. I also asked Clive and Joey about their quotes. Now I gotta ask Auntie Esther if she could sponsor us, and also ask momma to help me ask big uncle about transportation fees/sponsorship. I also have to approach Starbucks, and call the charity tomorrow. I called them just now but they slackers! They ended work before 5 lor tsk hahaha so I'll have to call tomorrow. Omg I've so much to do ): Plus revising for PSY 207, doing ESL outline and first draft. And a lot more that I can't remember offhand! ):
The 1 week CNY break is really much needed. Must catch up on stuff that I'm lagging behind in, catch up on revision. AND. MEET. FRIENDS. And go shopping. ): Need to get that pair of Lacoste shoes ASAP! Okay off to figure out some HTML thing for my blog and I'm off to study~


















No comments:
Post a Comment