I'd choose you (:
In an insanely good mood these few weeks! I think school makes me happy, because of the work. And I know I complain a lot (hahahaha) and keep going 'wlau wlau wlauuuuuu' but still, school makes me happy! Seeing those to-do lists get ticked off really gives you great satisfaction. I'm so happy!(: I am a workaholic hahaha and Idk if that's a good thing or bad!
I'll be going to my brother's camp tomorrow for some open house thing! I've been seeing him so little and talking to him so little I miss him ): Someone said korkor's quite good looking even though he's botak hahaha ^^ Guess we all have good genes huh! :D Shameless much hehe. Can't wait to see my favourite brother tomorrow! (: (:
Okay Idk what to blog about already hahahahaha shall get back to work, then go sleep early!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment