Sunday, February 20, 2011

I want to blog but I'm waiting for Billy Tan to send me photos! :@
Making him edit and photoshop the ugly photos hehe so all the photos I post'll be niceeee!

I had a lot of fun yesterdayyyy! Going to Wave House with the other 3 guys to talk about our staging stuff and then chilling at Vivo!
I'm so glad I made good friends in Mus :D The workload's really overwhelming but the greatest consolation is the good friends I've made! So blessed to be in TreasureWorks - thanks to Meng who chose! Hehe!
Meeting at Wave House went great! Had lunch @ Marche, then movie! William's treat 'cause he was late AGAIN hahahaha! I had Starbucks twice in a day yesterday! Super shiok! :D Craving for Marche's pasta AGAIN! What is wrong with me keep craving for food! Fatpig91 hahahah sighz.
William and Wit left so Billy accompanied me to Party City @ Raffles City to check out what we need! Yay Auntie Esther's sponsoring us the stuff hehe :D
Took the long way home via train. Not fair eh YCK's only 9 stops away from City Hall whereas CCK's 18 stops away! ): I had a lonely remainder of the ride D:
Shall upload photos when he finally passes them to me.

Okay this is on a totally random and unrelated note but...
MY SHOPPING LIST JUST EXPANDED HAHAHA FML SERIOUSLY.
After getting my shoes.. Now I aim to get:

Photobucket
1. Ray Bans! :D
Photobucket
2. Uh my 2nd Ralph Lauren Polo Tee :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
3. A pair of Onitsuka Tigers. Okay fine technically the first paper isn't Tigers, it's Asics but the colour's like nicer right?! I've always wanted a pair of Tigers, should I? :@ I just bought a new pair of boat shoes that day.. ):

Shit keep spending moneyyy not enough money alr lah :@ Still got quite a lot of stuff to spend on sighz life sucks ahhhh money please fall from the skyyyy.

Photobucket
Uh yes this is my new shoes hahahah why does it look so ugly here ah?!
Photobucket
My arm looks fat wts.
Photobucket
Woohoo hi hi!

I wonder if there's HOD meeting tomorrow morning, hmmm~

No comments:

Post a Comment