Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Go To School For #2

Photos are up, photos are up!(:

HOD meeting before lesson - William was late AGAIN. What's new right HAHAHA.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Twin! Refused to let me take photos of her.
Photobucket
'I am going to tag you in this photo as that guy hahahaha'
Photobucket

Photobucket
CEO & Head Of Finance.
Photobucket
Willy.
Photobucket
Marlene and Jasmine.
Photobucket
Willy.
Photobucket
Billy and Aron.
Photobucket
Willy and Marlene.
Photobucket
Hahaha retard purposely lor.
Photobucket
Head of admin and head of finance.
Photobucket
Willy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aron.
Photobucket
Stupid ass came late still dare to point finger hahahahah.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
'Come I take photo of you!' 'No you take me taking you' 'Wlau damn loser don't want!' 'Okay you take me taking other people!' LOL.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting ready for pitching.
Photobucket
Marlene and Yun Shi.
Photobucket
What's with the sultry look seriously hahahahaha wth.
Photobucket
Sam Wong :D
Photobucket
Imma paparazzi~
Photobucket
Excited much? Getting ready to pitch.
Photobucket
The CEO and all the HODs(:
Photobucket
Billy to start the ball rolling!
Photobucket
Kevin and Vicky hahaha what's with Kevin's face!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
William - Head of Operations (:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe Imma head of External Liaison (:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Wit!
Photobucket
Why so fierce?
Photobucket
*smirks*
Photobucket
Lester. You can see Billy's pro camera in the background *cammie shudders in fear*
Photobucket
Kevin & Vicky!(:
Photobucket
Meng.
Photobucket
My dept! But Feng Lin was absent.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Admin girls!(:
Photobucket
Lol there were 3 cameras waiting to take photos of them and after Billy was done I raised up my hand 'Hi! Here please! Smile!' HAHAHA super funny.
Photobucket
Jeron, Marlene, Yun Shi!

Photobucket
LOL ignore the yellow shit there.
Photobucket
What I wore for pitching yesterday. Stupid idiots kept making fun of me just 'cause I said I think I looked like a Chinese restaurant waitress. 'Where's my tea?' 'Eh when I came to fetch you the moment I saw you I think you look like Chinese restaurant waitress. Must be the black and white.' 'Come on guys let's go Din Tai Fung!' ALL PURPOSELY ONE LOR ASSHOLES. HAHAHAHAH kidding ah *.*v peace :D Hahahah.

Yup that's all time to study! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment