I hate uncertainty and I hate mind games, seriously they're not my kinda thing.
If you wanna tell me something, be straightforward and tell me straight in my face. Don't beat around the bush and go in one whole round to tell me something that's so easy.
I've no time and patience for mind games seriously :@
I swear I drive myself crazy thinking about things sometimes seriously.
I wish I wasn't so anal about some stuff and I could stop wishing people'd live up to my expectations.
Yknow like how it pisses me off when I see people having grammatical errors in formal emails and stuff like that? It annoys me that they don't take the effort to read through it and pick out the typos before they send it out ):
But I've to constantly remind myself that not everyone lives up to my ridiculous expectations sighhh sucks to be me sometimes seriously.
I'm so stressed I swear school is getting to me. The workload and everything D:
I want a holiday I need to take a breather seriously. I don't know how long I can continue to press on. Granted school is good with my friends and all but
Whatever's going on repeat on my iTunes playlist -
Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson
I really hate to let this moment go, touching your skin and your hair falling slow,
When a goodbye kiss, feels like this
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
Don't you wanna hold each other tight,
Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight,
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
We can make forever feel this way,
Don't you wanna stay
Let's take it slow I don't want to move to fast,
I Don't wanna just make love, I wanna make love last,
When your off this cab, It's a sad goodbye.......
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
Don't you wanna hold each other tight,
Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight,
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
We can make forever feel this way,
Don't you wanna stay
Oh yeah!
Oh it feels so perfect baby..
Don't you wanna stay here a little while..
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
Don't you wanna hold each other tight,
Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight,
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
We can make forever feel this way,
Don't you wanna stay
Don't you wanna stay.....
Yeah Yeah Yeahhh
Yeah Yeah Yeahhh
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
Don't you wanna hold each other tight,
Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight,
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
We can make forever feel this way,
Don't you wanna stay
Let's take it slow I don't want to move to fast,
I Don't wanna just make love, I wanna make love last,
When your off this cab, It's a sad goodbye.......
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
Don't you wanna hold each other tight,
Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight,
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
We can make forever feel this way,
Don't you wanna stay
Oh yeah!
Oh it feels so perfect baby..
Don't you wanna stay here a little while..
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
Don't you wanna hold each other tight,
Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight,
Don't you wanna stay here a little while,
We can make forever feel this way,
Don't you wanna stay
Don't you wanna stay.....
Yeah Yeah Yeahhh
Yeah Yeah Yeahhh
My face damn fat! ):
^^
I'm hungry craving for prata + alcohol now.. Weird :/


No comments:
Post a Comment