Saturday, March 5, 2011

我要的,你不能给。

Random photos that I found in my camera that were taken any-oh-how -
Photobucket
Last Monday, after I had my hair cut ): My fringe sucks it's not fair someone else's hair looks so nice when he styles his but mine is like !@#?!
Photobucket
Oh chu yi dress 'cause I had to go meet sponsors HAHA.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hi hi! The big mirror at my front door is officially my favourite camwhoring spot at home hehe.
Photobucket
The dress is slowly growing on me! I kept thinking it looked horrible on me initially but now I think it looks okay? Hahah.
Photobucket
My lappy wallpaper :D
Photobucket
There he is, on my board too! My favourite picture of us (: Bestf I miss you!
Photobucket
I am evidently studying hard.
Photobucket
And SOC sucks hahahaha.
Photobucket
Pringles that has been in my room for super long a bit lao hong already HAHAHAHA.

Alright that's all! (: I just told daddy I wanna go Marina Bay tonight to take photos and he said we'll go together so yay! (: (: Hehehe! So for now I guess I better study hardddd before I go out to play tonight!

All along, I've always held the view that if you thought we were worth fighting for, you would do something. But maybe I was wrong. I don't really know anymore. I tweeted this yesterday - If you don't want me, please let me go. Don't tug at my heartstrings like what you've been doing all along. Make up your mind and stick to your decisions.

BTW I DOWNLOADED SAFARI I AM BECOMING AN APPLE CONVERT HAHAHAH die.

No comments:

Post a Comment