Sunday, March 6, 2011

My heart is drenched in wine.

I don't even know what about me looks like a pushover to some people.
Just because I'm nice doesn't give you the right to step all over me. And just because I keep quiet and tolerate all your shit doesn't mean you can continue doing the same to me.
I'm sick of playing by your rules and doing things like how you like it to be. I'm sick of having to be a third wheel to you. If you don't need me, then well, screw this. I don't need you too. One day when you realize you're in the wrong and when you actually come apologizing, don't expect me to come rushing back to you. Because I won't.

I'm tired of having to wait for you when I don't even know what's it I'm waiting for. All the uncertainty and the doubt is driving me crazy. If you can't assure me of things, then don't say it out loud. Don't make promises that you don't intend to keep, and don't say things that you don't intend to hold true. Because all these only serves as evidence for people to use against you. It only proves what people have been telling me in the first place is right - that.. You're not even worth it. And the saddest thing was, I chose to believe in you and yet this was all I got. Continuous letdowns, time and time again. I guess they were all right, and I was just too stubborn to listen. I can't figure out if you're just plain weird or trying to be funny. But I guess I'm running out of patience and I've got no more time to stick around waiting for you.

All I ever needed was for you to fight for me, and give me some assurance. I'm sorry I placed so much faith in you and I actually trusted everything you said. Guess I was wrong, and you're an ass. If what you want is detachment, then fine, you'll get exactly what you asked for (: Guess I'm nice this way.

Hahaha omg all the exam stress is getting to me! ): I'm not really prepared for my coming papers.. ggscrewed.com and I officially hate mus. Yes watch me declare my hatred for the module I was looking forward to all along ):

Can't wait for Wed/Fri to go drinking at that restaurant/bar near school in between lessons again ^^ Hahahah Imma alcoholic ohno ):

No comments:

Post a Comment