Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hehehe ^^

It's been a really good week thus far...
Photobucket
Guess what Mr DHL brought with him yesterday ^^
Photobucket
Yes, my F21 shopping loots have finally arrived hehe!
Because I'm so busy/no time to go for proper shopping I've been shopping online a lot hahaha.
Looking at another cardigan on ASOS, sponsors please HAHA.

Plus many small little things that really make my day(: I had morning call yesterday plus Meng bought me Starbucks to kick start my day and my F21 parcel arrived ^^ No Monday blues at all hehe life is awesome! Plus I had a good dinner with someone so hehe yes I'm a happy girl ^^

Today..
Photobucket
Not sure if y'all can really see but YES, I HAVE PASSED MY DRIVING :D
6 points! I am so happy I couldn't stop smiling retardedly at my tester and I kept going 'really?!' in that annoying cute way HAHA.

Uh I think I am re-finding (?!) my love I used to have for drummers hahaha. Why are they so coolz.

OMG SOMEONE OWES ME AN ESSAY ESSAY ESSAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment