Sunday, March 27, 2011

Picnic on Saturday at Sentosa (: (: (: Fruitful Saturday! I've been to Sentosa for three Saturdays consecutively already my life is awesome. Must. Fully. Utilize. Islander. Card. HAHA.
Photobucket
Jasmine!(:
Photobucket
Kevin(:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Spamming Polaroids like mad and wasting Jas's films :p
Photobucket
Kept telling Kevin there was a dead body there :p hahaha.
Photobucket
Zoom in to the dead body oops haha.
Photobucket
Uh.. Right.
Photobucket
My smile looks quite fake here right HAHA but I think Kevin looks quite cute here :p
Photobucket
Dead body still not removed :p
Photobucket
Hi hi ^^
Photobucket
Woohooo the sky super nice I like (y)
Photobucket
Okay the scenery photos are starting to look the same.
Photobucket

Photobucket
?!?! Why did I take this?!
Photobucket
(Just how many scenario photos did I take?!)
Photobucket
Kevin and Billy!
Photobucket
Hahaha laughing competition!
Photobucket
Feels like we're laughing at them laughing at us hahahah!
Photobucket
Hahaha William's face..
Photobucket
Hahaha posers ttm :p
Photobucket
HAHAHA INDON GHOST :P
Photobucket
#posers
Photobucket
I seriously have no idea what to write for the following photos..
Photobucket
Wlau damn poser really buay tahan!
Photobucket
...
Photobucket
What kinda people do I hang out with srsly.
Photobucket
Hahah :p
Photobucket

Photobucket
#posers
Photobucket
Jas(:
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHA?!?!?!?!
Photobucket
Hahah fall down paiseh, faster run away!
Photobucket
My face super screwed up zz ):
Photobucket

Photobucket
What's this?!
Photobucket
(: (:
Photobucket
Truly what I go to school for(:
Photobucket
Super loveeee + Billy's hair so funny?! Hahaha.
Photobucket
Can't remember what were we talking about!
Photobucket
Hahahah?!
Photobucket

Photobucket
(: (:
Photobucket
Unglam much? Hahah :p
Photobucket
Not exactly the most devout Christian alive but everytime I see things like this, I'm in awe of God's power(:
Photobucket
Haha 'simi sai?!' HAHAH.
Photobucket
Hahaha whut -.-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Why so fierce? (I think it's 'cause Billy was the one taking the photos and not me! If I'm the one taking, bet everyone'll smile so sweetly :D)
Photobucket
Hahahaha!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Damn pretty haha.
Photobucket
Billy so paparazzi anyhow stalk us!
Photobucket
Billy and Jas(:
Photobucket
Playing Frisbee with Billy's newly bought (apparently very expensive) Frisbee hahaha. Eh I did play lah okay.. Then I decided to go take photos! I'm not lazy!

And the millions of Polaroids I wasted that day :p
Photobucket
Super mega love! This is in my wallet now hehehe :p
Photobucket
Hehe love love love.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe nearly all the Polaroids have my face :p
Photobucket

Photobucket
(: (: (:
Photobucket
My favourite Indon hahaha.
Photobucket
Billy! Hahaha dressed and undressed ;p hahaha. The sky background in the photo's pretty nice though! I like (y)
Photobucket
Jas! (: (:
Photobucket
Three gay boys :p
Photobucket
Heheh (: (: (: (: (:
Photobucket
Billy and Jas + Jas!
Photobucket
Totally loving this photo of Jas! She looks so cute and happy here hehe :D
Photobucket
The scenery photo's really pretty, but the sun turned out to be blue -______-" Plus a not-very-nice photo of Billy and I! He's quite bad at camwhoring I think :p

Alright yay I'm done! All these Polaroids are going up onto my wall with the photo of bestf! Except the one of the 5 of us that's going into my wallet :D
I feel so tempted to get a Polaroid all over again. Sponsors please hehe :p

Just looked through my Twitter timeline I think I'm really irritating hahahah but I'm so happy!(: (: (: Life is good (y)

No comments:

Post a Comment