Thursday, March 24, 2011

What I Go To School For #3

/edit URGH blogger screwed up and everything I blogged is gone ): Gonna just dump all the photos without captions.

Sentosa to meet Evtec on Tuesday ^^ Alice came with Meng, William and I (:
Too lazy to think of captions hahaha.
Photobucket
William!
Photobucket
Meng!
Photobucket
(Omg I'm so pissed with Blogger as I'm pasting all the links here again urgh)
Photobucket
Alice!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha Meng.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I told him 'You're like a hyper active baby' hahahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lol retarded.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Seriously how childish can we get hahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ROFL Alice copying some Pinoys that took photos ahead of us..
Photobucket
Look at her face, so happy lah! Hahaha!
Photobucket
I've never been in there before ):
Photobucket
Hi hi!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sick still so hyper, tsk tsk!
Photobucket
Favourite photo of the day ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hi everyone, meet my gay best friend hehehe!
Photobucket

Mus class on Wednesday, External Liaison department photos!(:
Photobucket
Obviously I've to start the day of with a photo of myself :p
Photobucket

Photobucket
Billy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Unglam much?!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ew?! What is wrong with my best friend!
Photobucket

Photobucket
William!
Photobucket

Photobucket
^^
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahah candid but I like! (y)
Photobucket
Meng why you so serious!
Photobucket
Favourite photo of the moment - we all look so happy (:
Photobucket
:D :D

Mugshots!
Photobucket
Kevin!(:
Photobucket
Hwee Meng!(:
Photobucket
Feng Lin!(:
Photobucket
Gangster much haha.
Photobucket
Vicky!(:
Photobucket
:D :D
Photobucket
Obviously THERE HAS TO BE A PHOTO OF THE AWESOME HEAD. Hahaha sorry kidding.
Photobucket
Hi last photo of my face already DON'T PUNCH ME. HEHEHE.

Alright just cleared nearly 80 photos, another 100 plus from steamboat and quite a lot more from Grandmomma's photos. Oei I blog so many photos y'all better read ah okay. Don't abandon me hehe :p

No comments:

Post a Comment