Sunday, March 20, 2011

In the future , everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes.

Ohno I just realized I'm lagging badly on my blogging ): I've got about at least 150 more photos to upload and blog about! Hahaha dieeeee~ I shall blog about yesterday first!(:

Went to Holland V with Kevin and Vicky to pick up stuff from Holland V before leaving it at Vicky's place! Walked out of her place and had ice cream before catching a cab to Kent Ridge to meet Billy, then bus-ed over to Vivo. Went to try RayBans B) I'm so convinced to get a pair, should I? ): Anyway lunch at Thai Express after William came! Got my Sentosa islander card :D Meeting with Wave House owners, signed contract, then went over to Bugis! Walked for a bit before Kevin and Vicky left for their friend's partyyyy.
Billy, William and I went to play pool 'cause we all felt like playing. Hahah it was damn funny stupid guys keep imitating me in such a gross manner. Gays! I wonder if Billy'll upload the video it was really funny.. Hahahaha.
Photos(:
Photobucket
Sorry Billy hahaha!
Photobucket
Oops the guys too tall! And flash makes everything so icky and gross.
Photobucket
Sorry William HAHA. Hand too short ah..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner at 15 Minutes and I got my dinner treat from Mr. Billy Tan :D Yay thanks you're awesome hehe.
Photobucket
Downing beer at one shot hahaha it was funnnnn I love you two it's fun hanging out with you guys! (: (: (: STOP EMBARRASSING ME IN PUBLIC BY SHOUTING OUT MY FULL NAME + SCHOOL! ):
Photobucket
Hehe every time they were talking I'd pick up my phone and take photos and they'd stop and pose HAHA.

Trained back with Billy and met Bestf on the train! ♥ ♥ ♥ Mr. Popular so hard to get hold of him hahaha. Gonna meet up with him soon ^^
Yesterday was a really long and hectic day but it was fulfilling too ^^ I love my friends hehe. Can't wait for picnic this Saturday! And I learnt a new word - tah (?!) which means drinking everything at one shot! Hahaha. I hope we remain friends for a really, really long time to come (:

From my Twitter -
Someone wrote me a poem last night so I'd see it today when I logged into MSN today hahaha why so cute and sweet! ♥
Hehe I'm so lucky and blessed with awesome people around me (: (:

Alright I shall QC my other photos and upload them slowly.. 100+ *shudders* HAHAHA SOMEONE SAID SHRUDDER YESTERDAY -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment