Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am so busy I swear my life shortened by 20 years this week just by looking at the amount of stuff I have to do. The stress and the pressure (okay fine same thing) and the workload is really taking a toll on me (and my complexion, no thanks to the multiple late nights) I really think my life shortened.
I need a breather and weekends are my only time of escaping from school and the workload but noooooo mus is creeping to my weekends too. The only consolation is the awesome friends I've made through this module.

Mr. Brightside is my song of the month! Random.
Random #2 I found myself a slave :P Someone volunteered.. Hahaha.

CANNOT. WAIT. FOR. THE. WORKLOAD. TO. LESSEN.
Need to have more me-time and family time and friends time AND LESS SCHOOL TIME.
Stop sucking my soul away..

Okay vulgarity fast round #5 starts today (y)

I promise to update soon wait for me okay? MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment