Sunday, March 13, 2011

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad~

Photos of Partyworld singing session on Thursday. Random plonking of photos no time to do a proper update this weekend super busy need to go study nao~!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Billy Vicky Jas me Kevin!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Vicky.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oops sorry Billy!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jas :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jas William Kevin! (:
Photobucket
Favourite photo of the day :P
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Super fun albeit a lil embarrassing at times making fun of each other screaming into the mike doing shit acting gay :P A couple of videos up on FB buttttt it's restricted to friends only too embarrassing already hahaha! Glad I made good friends this sem (:

TreasureWorks name cards -
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yup, only the three of us have it!

Open House, Meng singing -
Photobucket
Bestf in school ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket
^^

Alright following yesterday's steamboat, I have uh 100+ photos to upload? Wlau hahahah. Family dinner tonight grandmomma's birthday ^^

Okay time to study now! Blog so colourful ah hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment