Saturday, March 12, 2011

MBS, 5th March!

Photos when we went to the MBS on 5th March! So many pictures to uploadddd hahahaha.
Rushing off to go blog so I can go study!

Dinner at Waraku first! Gosh I wanna eat their curry udon again!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Miso ramen!
Photobucket
Hehe unglam daddy :P
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mommy.
Photobucket
Hungryyyyy.
Photobucket
My curry udon! AHHH I really wanna eat it now!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Walking to MBS from Marina Square.
Photobucket
We're there we're there!
Singapore skyline? Hahaha
Photobucket
Bokeh?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mommy and daddy!
Photobucket
Hehe korkor.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fullerton!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Inside MBS -
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lol leaning precariously over the railings trying not to drop my camera into the water :X
Photobucket
Daddy and korkor!
Photobucket
Looking good bro! :D (:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lol damn cute.
Photobucket
Daddy said 'I don't want to take photo with that monkey!' HAHAHA
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe freaking cute! (:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Handsome boy carrying my camera bag.
Photobucket
'Take my back view I got wings!' HAHAHA
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mommy and korkor (:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hoho I is gambler.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy: What's this about ah?
Korkor: This is called the water diarrhea HAHAHA.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Freaking cute! :P
Photobucket
Swarovski.
Photobucket
Practicing my stealth mode :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Little kids skating around in the faux skating rink.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So cute!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Going back already!
Photobucket
Took this while I was walking :/
Photobucket
In the car!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Cool? :D
Photobucket

Photos I attempted to edit -
Photobucket

Photobucket
Then I gave up 'cause too difficult HAHAHA Idk how to use Photoshop ):

Alright that's all! Got another batch of photos to upload! Which is Partyworld on Thursday. Super fun awesome most afternoon I've had in days hehe. Great for fooling around and just destressing (: And steamboat tonight at my placeeeee! I've been seeing these people so much but I'm not complaining 'cause they're a really cool bunch to hang out with! Hehe!

Okay I shall upload the photos and study and blog when it's done (:

No comments:

Post a Comment