Thursday, April 21, 2011

My lao baby's birthday :p

Hehe grandmomma's birthday dinner photos..
Photobucket
This seems to be our new favourite family restaurant haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday girl! Pouting right. Hahahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe so cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The customary lens cover shot :p
Photobucket
Hansum boy
Photobucket

Photobucket
Fierce.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Peanuts :p
Photobucket
Think she hungry, all the photos look so fierce..
Photobucket
Daddy also hungry! Hahaha!
Photobucket
Bored.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oooh damn nice chilli (y)
Photobucket

Photobucket
The uncle very hungry la see his face :p
Photobucket
Wooo this is damn nice!
Photobucket
Sighhhh. Hahaha I wanna eat this now ):
Photobucket
Okay enough.
Photobucket
Sigh I wanna eat this too.
Photobucket
NOW.
Photobucket
Okay ENOUGH ALREADY.
Photobucket
Woooo. I can't remember what's this HAHA.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Boring! So one photo only :p
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at the scallop. It's STARING AT YOU.
Photobucket
Salted egg fried prawns (?!)
Photobucket
My hobby is torturing myself by posting photos of nice food I took last time.
Photobucket
Okay when is this going to end....
Photobucket

Photobucket
Chrysanthemum tea which obviously was pretty tasteless.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Momma.
Photobucket
Hahahaha.
Photobucket
Uncle.
Photobucket
Auntie.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe!
Photobucket
HAHAHAHA -_-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I am getting lazy and can't be bothered to write captions anymore HAHA)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Waiting for her cake!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Cake's from Polar Puff (obviously)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahahaha monster.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Omg I look like Tiongz
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe so cute.
Photobucket
When I'm old, I'm going to be as cute as her HAHAHAH.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe cutie pie.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Super little photos of myself that day 'cause I looked cock eyed in nearly all the pictures ):
Photobucket

Photobucket
Momma.
Photobucket
Uncle and auntie!
Photobucket
Ending the post with authentic tiongz who kept laughing so loudly in the restaurant. I is fake tiongz okay don't judge!

Okayyy one post down, many more to go.... Hahaha time to start studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment