ROCKoust!c is over already! So thankful for everyone who showed their support! Event was really successful with a turnout of more than 500 people! So much to blog about! Really, really proud of TreasureWorks and how far aw have come!
Hopefully I'll be free-er to blog after tomorrow! Shit loads of assignments due this week, then exams coming up!
Body failing me - rashes, super dry skin, scratchy throat and more!!
Hopefully I'll pull through this week! Really need a break! I think I deserve it!
Need more sleep. Slept at 430am last night and woke at nearly 7 when my dad went to work. Fell back asleep till Mr. Chow gave me a morning call. NEED MORE SLEEP. Slept like a log after the event. Woke up at 12 on Sunday! Well-deserved rest really.
Alright time to do up my 408 RP now! Can't wait to be done with that damn thing!
Missing Grandpa Chow~ Hehe.
NAH. Here's something to entertain all of you!
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon.
Don't say I never blog hor! Don't abandon me!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment