Random weekend getaway to Malacca -
Yes finally got my shades hehehe.
Ohh random Korean BBQ restaurant I had dinner at that was across the place we were staying. Heavenly..
The branches they have in M'sia! (Yeah as though y'all can see..)
Nomnomnom.
Pork belly!
Ginseng chicken!
Korean pancake asdfghjkl
Pork pork
Ughhhhhh hungryyyyyy. Chicken!
HAHAHa super cute right! While my dad was paying the Korean boss asked me to take one :p They were so cute I made my parents take one each also hehe.
Nomnomnom.
Tau kwa which I didn't really fancy.. Don't really like the 'tau' family - tau gay tau pok tau hu tau kwa etc. Only like tau huay HAHAHA.
Zomg freaking big pimple on my chin (lazy to PS hahaha) + I look cock-eyed -_-
Took shitloads of photos 'cause my mom. Took. So. Long. To. Try. Her. Clothes. And hehe that's my TreasureWorks tee :P
Hahaha very poser I would slap myself if I could :P
^^
Can see me can can can??
HAHAH I forgot to zoom out..
My mom really took freaking long!
Poser x10^99
Hahaha attitude (y)
Starbucks tumbler! You can RM2 off if you bring your tumbler in when you're getting a drink! My green tea latte added up to.. SGD5?! A pity it's not as nice as Singapore's.. No wonder cheaper :p
Woooo tradition! Haagen Dazs on the way home.
All in all I had a pretty okay trip, bought quite a few stuff considering I was there for.. 3 days 2 nights (went on Friday when class ended at 215pm and left on Sunday at 1pm!) hahaha. Shiok! Discovered a shop that they only have in Malacca and I've been shopping there quite a few times! I have.. Uh 6 or 7 items from them already!
Today -
Lunch at Kim's Family Restaurant (FINALLY!) with Grandpa Chow, bestf, Loretta and Poh Lin! Nomnomnom I've been eating TOO MUCH good food..
Udders after that! :D Major shiok-ness. So awesome to have nice food near school :p
Life has been great, school's good with awesome friends who make lectures less of a drag. Summer sem sucks 'cause it's so rushed but glad to know I'm not fighting alone! Same lectures as Grandpa Chow, bestfs (Meng and Billy hahaha!) twin, and the usual girls like Priscilla, Amanda and all (: Made a few new friends too! Badminton last Thursday, badminton possibly every Thursday provided we have exams on Friday (take this coming week for instance!) Need to exercise more, eat less, stop spending so much money (thank goodness for not bad results that led to an increase in allowance), study harder. Aiming to go UB in Fall 2012! One year and One sem more to accomplish my goal, hopefully I can do it!(: Gradually getting used to the rigor of school - I think I'm a nerd I actually enjoy studying! Wish I could get paid for it though, don't wanna graduate and go work ): Lectures are awfully long though, thank goodness for breaks in between and random bingo games. Becoming extremely auntie, must save money yo! Going to UB isn't gonna be cheap hahaha. Must stop having obsessive thoughts of going shopping! But I still wanna hit the shopping malls, hopefully there are good buys around! Contemplating checking out my cart on F21, someone please slap me.
Okay that's a really huge chunk of words. Random thoughts and I couldn't stop myself. Gonna start reading chapter 4 of PSY 250 now, cannot fall behind!
I really really want to go out and take photos, and recover from my flu, and make the rashes on my biceps (yes, I have biceps, not bi-fats okay! Omg I am so witty) disappear! Hate falling sick and hate blowing my nose ): Need to take good care of my body so I can live to a ripe old age! Need to take good care of my complexion also omg what is this!!! ): Dying to go on a long, aimless (not necessarily fast) drive alone (or with anyone, just without my parents hahaha otherwise they'll nag when I drive), belting out songs at the top of my lungs without a care in the world. Good old times.
Despite the few (rare la huh) minor complains that I have about my life, life is good. Hehe kthxbye.































No comments:
Post a Comment