Couldn't ask for more.
Random photos from BB! Lazy to post up USS photos hmmm.
Strictly Pancakes with Grandpa Chow last week!
I swear I love pancakes..
Grandpa Chow very happy with his food hahaha.
Chalet day!
Caught Paul (the movie!) at AMK hub in the morning -_- 1045am whose good idea? Was a pretty good movie though! Quite funny hahaha. 'It's probing timeeee!' :D Grocery shopping for chalet stuff after the movie.
Our chalet.. It was HUGE. For $120, freaking worth it! :D A lot of mosquitoes and all though. Chalet soon again! :D
My IBBFFF drives like that. Horrible driver! He doesn't slow down when he's approaching a hump too. I think he's trying to test his car suspension -_-
Monopoly Deal!
Bestf doing a very agitated rendition of 'What Do You Want From Me' or 'For Your Entertainment' hahah can't remember!
Breakfast cooked by bestf the next morning! This bestf ah, very very awesome. BFF for life okayz remember our pact!
Random photos of the sky.. It was so pretty I couldn't resist taking a photo. Too lazy to grab my DSLR though! So.. lousy photos will have to make do hahaha.
(:
I promise not to be mischievous and play stupid pranks anymore hurhur.
Omg I want Starbucks and Koi again why I so fatz ):











No comments:
Post a Comment