Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers' Day 2011

Mothers' Day dinner on the.. 2nd? Of May.
Photobucket
Leaving the house!
Photobucket
Hahaha @ my mom.
Photobucket
Keep wearing the t shirt I bought for him! -_-
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dinner was at.. Anchorage? Anchorpoint? The one opposite Ikea!
Photobucket
Cutie pie ^^
Photobucket
Hahaha she looks grumpy why!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Oooh daddy!
Photobucket
Asking my uncle what he wants for dinner haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mommyyyyy.
Photobucket
-_- why look so blur huh?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ooooh so cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket
FAVOURITE.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahaha ah dai.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hi! ^^
Photobucket
Faking extreme happiness - super gross haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My uncle and auntie!
Photobucket
FINALLY. Noms.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mine!
Photobucket
Hahahahaha.
Photobucket
Act cute #1
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mommy's.
Photobucket
Sigh I am hungry.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wah die. The cheese..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So cute why!?
Photobucket

Photobucket
The customary lens-cover shot haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I am such a stalker.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHA why do they look so awkward?!
Photobucket
Apple crumble a la mode!
Photobucket
Hahaha retard!
Photobucket

Okay that's all!

On a side note: I have a lot on my mind and I have a feeling the next few weeks are gonna be really tough. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment