Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rockoust!c (:

Yay shall blog about Rockoust!c (: The event was a huge success! Can't believe a group of 27 university kids actually planned out a concert targeting at least 500 people. Sure, the process was difficult, and these three months were really stressful for many of us (mainly the CEO and HODs I guess?), but I am so glad we pulled through. I am so proud of TreasureWorks(: I am so thankful i took this module and I chose to hang on to it even though I harbored the thoughts of resigning from the module. I've gained so much valuable experience and I have forged friendships that I know will last me a long time to come (:

Because the EL team was quite free in the day (we only had to be coolies and carry goodie bags in the day since the VIPs were coming for the event at night), I had quite a lot of time on my hands to take random photos!(:
Photobucket
Looks candid right! But it's actually planned :p and I.. Look so short in the photo! ): So much shorter than Grandpa Chow.
Photobucket
Grandpa Chow ^^
Photobucket
Bestf! Thanks for always being there for me and letting me bully you hehehe (L)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
IBBFFF! :p We took the most photos together hahahaha!
Photobucket
HELLO BRO I MISS YOU! I know you're reading this hehe don't pretend ^^ See you on Thursday! Can't waittttt.
Photobucket
HAHA I am so childish.
Photobucket
IBBFFF looks quite cute here?! So mischievous and small boy!
Photobucket
Uh he was trying to spit ice at people..
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahahaha!!!
Photobucket
Making everyone take individual photos.. 'Come I help y'all take new FB profile pictures!' HAHAHA.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay photos spam of IBBFFF.
Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIS MODEL POSE.
Photobucket
Mega uncle he even took out his Birks HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Photobucket
Grandpa Chow ^^
Photobucket
Vicky! (:
Photobucket
Hahaha Jasmine! :D
Photobucket
^^
Photobucket
Hi bro :D :D :D
Photobucket
Hahaha this photo so cute and random!
Photobucket
Haha random.
Photobucket
Fierce la someone fierce!
Photobucket
Our staging! Which we took over from Far East Movement!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Billy's favourite! HOLES :p
Photobucket
Hehe Fel Fel thanks for coming! (L)(L) I missed youuuuu!
Photobucket
HAHAHAH I stupidly insisted on wearing IBBFFF's shades. So poser!!!
Photobucket
Fel and Nson! ('Huh? Handsome?' HAHAHAHA I am so retarded)
Photobucket
Alicia! (L) I am a joke - insisted on wearing the shades INDOORS into Wave House's restaurant. So freaking dark I couldn't really see... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RETARDED OR WHAT.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Badass! IBBFFF can you give me those shades ): HAHAHAHAH. Kidding *Billy style* so expensive I don't dare to take anyway.
Photobucket
Wa I took so many photos of them.
Photobucket
I like this photo! Blurry-ish nice.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe Grandpa Chow looks a little weird here. Like he's.. Stunned or sth?! Must be the flash!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Random dude walking past just as I was taking the photo ahahahahah!
Photobucket
Ohhh Supernova's lead singer damn cute!!! Reminds me of a hamster no idea why :p
Photobucket

Photobucket
The two Sams :p hehehe he's so freaking cute!
Photobucket
Grandpa Chow's finger!!! :@
Photobucket
Billy is an idiot he used the flash on my eye -_-
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mega blur ): Idk who was the one who took the photos ):
Photobucket

Photobucket
Then now got white spot! -_-
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is decent, save for the white spot ):
Photobucket
With Dr. Wong!(:
Photobucket

Photobucket
EL with Dr. Wong(:
Photobucket
Hahahaha jump shot fail -_-
Photobucket
With Joel and Sharon!(:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Joel!(:
Photobucket
Simi?
Photobucket
Joel's mega funny friend!(: Can't remember his name though..
Photobucket
IBBFFF mega stinky!
Photobucket
Billy why you so smelly?
Photobucket
They. Are. So. Gross.
Photobucket
Retard go hide behind me so he'll appear skinnier -_-
Photobucket
^^ Eh Billy's eyes look quite nice here?! Hahahah!
Photobucket
Billy's camwhoring skills fail see not in the centre one!
Photobucket
As above.
Photobucket
I look TOO happy.
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA?! We both look horrible in my opinion.
Photobucket
He told me to look into the distance then he looked into the camera -_-
Photobucket
Very fail but I look so happy gazing into the space in front.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahah Billy so act cute! Tsk!
Photobucket
We put my camera on top of a random car/van we saw and took this picture hahahaha!
Photobucket
-_- haiyah what's wrong with my best friend.
Photobucket
EL minus Feng Lin 'cause she left already!
Photobucket

16th April was certainly a night to remember. Through this module, I gained valuable experience, made good friends, and learnt new stuff. Thank goodness I persevered and pressed on. If I could, I'd actually take MUS 264 over and over again. With the same bunch of people, of course.

Thank you all for making these three months so bearable and enjoyable despite the tough times(:

No comments:

Post a Comment