Sunday, June 26, 2011

Officially Missing You~

One thing I really hate about projects - dealing with irresponsible people.
I think it's fine if they're irresponsible but the least they could do was to drag you down with them.

I absolutely abhor working with people who don't give a damn, and are selfish at that.
Because they don't think about how other teammates have to scramble after they're done with their SHODDY work. It's fine if you push deadlines and make other people rush out the final work after you're done if you've done a good job on your part, but half the time the work is shoddy and really lousy. I really hate dealing with such people. Really opens my eyes up to the world and exposes you to the many types of people out there. Irresponsible, unreasonable and full of excuses, you name it, you've got it. Humans can be so irritating sometimes. Not all, just some. Extremely thankful for such a thing called peer review.

Thankfully for this round of project Grandpa Chow and I are on the same team so it makes everything much better. I can't bear to think how future modules without him will be like. I've gotten so accustomed to having him with me everyday I don't really look forward to other modules if he's not there :( That said, I've gotten along fine in previous modules without him.. So it shouldn't be an issue I guess. Am I making any sense?

And I absolutely hate it when people apologize but they do nothing to change circumstances. Words are cheap. Don't apologize to me if you still intend on doing the same old shit and drag everyone down with you. Just because you've your priorities wrong doesn't mean other people have to bear the brunt of your mistakes. Just saying. You've apologized but nothing has changed. I hope you do know that 'Sorry' comes with a hint of a promise that you won't do the same old action that warranted the apology in the first place. I thought you of all people should know better. I'm disappointed, to say the least.

Good friends make the worst workers. Because you don't know if you're supposed to be nice to them 'cause they're your friends, or if you should hold true the same standard that you have when it comes to work. Tough choice? Just saying.

Enough griping about project stuff, here's some pictures to brighten this space that I hardly update anymore.. (:

Photobucket
Carnations Grandpa Chow got me a few weeks back! He planted some at my lobby too hehe so cute!

Photobucket
The brother came back from Thailand after three weeks of training in the land of trannies.

Photobucket
Best Shanghai dimsum everrrrr!

Photobucket
Brought Grandpa Chow to one of my favourite restaurants (and bar) and I think he liked it (: (:

Photobucket
Hugeass screens in 5.14 and all the guys were raving about how they could play LAN there.. -_-

Photobucket
:D

Photobucket
HAHAHA.

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Btw I went to the dentist two weeks back and my teeth was so clean I didn't wanna eat forever :P

Photobucket
Moron hahahahaha.

Photobucket
Random $32 ban mian in school hahaha.

Photobucket
Brother's graduation parade just this Friday, 24th June! More pictures sooooon! (:

Photobucket
HELLO taking photos of yourself with a DSLR requires a lot of skill.. And arm strength.

Photobucket
^^ Getting ready to go out for BBQ yesterday!(:

Photobucket
HAHAHA.

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
BBQ with the girls was good (: Kinda miss hanging out with them in school and cracking stupid jokes that no one understands but us. A pity we didn't have full strength ): I was so excited to see all of them.

Photobucket
Hehehe Wan Ting :P Who helped me BBQ marshmallows so patiently. Gotta love herrrrr :D

Photobucket
If you can read it, I think it's pretty funny!

Photobucket
HAHAHAH LED shuttlecocks maybe I should buy them for badminton :D

That's all (: (: Gotta go bathe and start on my project (which some people selfishly held the whole team back, ugh) now!

Shall blog again soon kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment