Friday, July 22, 2011

2nd July 2011

Been pretty long since John and I met up! We... Planned this uh 1 month before to make sure we were both free that day haha. Super exaggerating I know!
He wanted to go for some photography exhibition at National Museum so we headed to Town..

Photobucket
This was the exhibition we visited! Students get free entry but NSFs... Don't. HAHAHA. He was quite bitter about it..

Photobucket

Photobucket
We.. Were trying quite hard to figure out if the photographer's name was Abbas -_-"

Photobucket
'Wah like that super handsome!'
'OF COURSE RIGHT CAN'T SEE MY FACE' *glares* hahahaha.

Photobucket
Hahahaha?!

Photobucket
Bad attempt at an artistic shot ;p

Photobucket
Wise words (;

Photobucket
"好帅啊!"
"当然, 看不到我的脸!"
Hahaha gotta love retarded conversations with good friends ^^

Photobucket
Same conversation as the above was repeated.

Photobucket
The exhibition was a really nice one - they mainly consisted of photos that were taken during wartime in various countries. The atmosphere was pretty.. Serious at the exhibition. John and I barely dared to fool around haha. Makes you appreciate what you have and the peaceful state of Singapore I guess!

Photobucket
Hahahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Favourite photo at the exhibition! But the reflection was crazyyy you can see me in there if you look properly!

Photobucket
The picture's kinda morbid - it's a dead soldier in front of the tank. I think it was the Kuwait war, and the dead soldier was covered in oil. I liked the tank in the background, didn't really like the dead soldier in the foreground :/

Photobucket
Went up to some level of the museum and did this! He purposely drew a Domo to rival mine... And obviously he won 'cause he was the arty one.

Photobucket
And the evil ass proceeded to laugh at this and said it was 'very very corny' ):

Photobucket
Oops a little over-exposed!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Freak hahahahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The ceiling was pretty nice imo!

Photobucket
Black and white!

Photobucket
Semi-candid shots of people super awesome.

Photobucket
People are REALLY funny. John and I stood in the middle of the museum to take photos of the ceiling (I thought it was quite pretty...) and immediately this bunch of people started looking at what we were taking AND THEY CAME TO JOIN IN HAHAHAHA. Hello please don't tell me they wanted to take also okay? 'cause they saw us taking at they came back to take a look and snap photos. I bet when they review the ceiling photos in their camera they'll delete it off!

Photobucket
'Celebrating 10 years of friendship' hahaha me and my rubbish. Self-timed and I ran to the camera...

Photobucket
Multiple self-timed shots!

Photobucket
Damn retarded hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahaha mega retard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sure do, since it was free (;

Photobucket
Venturing to the great outdoors, which was stupid 'cause it was SUPER HOT.

Photobucket
But we got some good shots! Check out my new Facebook profile picture (;

Photobucket
Can you see the sunlight flares? Can you can you? (: (:

Photobucket
More obvious here!(:

Photobucket
Giving up and running back to the museum to hide..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Random flowers I took while waiting for Wan to come meet me 'cause I had one hour to spare until my family dinner after John left!

Photobucket
Are these.. Honeysuckles?

Super super thankful that I've got good friends who share the same passion as me so I don't have to be alone while pursuing what I enjoy doing! Can't wait to get my new lens! Gotta stop procrastinating! Hahaha!

Yay okay! One blog debt down.. Many more to go! Hahaha shall post again soon. So happy midterms are over (: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment