Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Forgetting is difficult. Remembering is worse."

Wish I could just erase everything and start anew. Start on a clean page, a new slate, whatever.
Memories, they make us or break us.
My greatest shortfall is holding on to things that break me. And no matter how hard I try, I can't let it go sometimes, I just can't break free.

It's funny 'cause all along I've always thought myself capable of making the right choices and doing things that would result in what I really want, but more often than not I can't.

No, I didn't get all the classes I wanted for Fall '11.
I cannot wait for Summer 2 to be over. This semester is the cause for my misery and I will go to all lengths to avoid it next year. LOA, internship, whatever.
One summer is enough. And yes, I really want to resign from PSY 351. Seriously.

I'm so tired.
Would you understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment