Friday, July 29, 2011

Family Dinner @ Cafe Biz

Family dinner to celebrate my maternal grandmother's birthday on 2nd July at Cafe Biz, Traders Hotel! 2nd time there, the food's quite okay I guess!

Photobucket
Seafood! My fav hehehe :D

Photobucket
Omnomnom omggg.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had a close up of the sausages but I decided not to post them..... 'Cause it looks like..... Heh heh heh. Shit. HAHAHA.

Photobucket
Well hello there my super cute but spoilt brat nephew! ;p

Photobucket
He wouldn't stop moving -_-

Photobucket
Ya la poser #1

Photobucket
My ring makes an awesome photo accessory hahahaha.

Photobucket
I think I am addicted to my phone. If it dies... I think I'll die too HAHAHA :(

Photobucket
I love my cammie heheh I wonder if it loves me too ;p

(I skipped a photo of my mom 'cause I think she'll kill me if she knew I blogged photos of her ;p)

Photobucket
Hi hi!

Photobucket
Hansum boy who doesn't look very hansum here hahahaha.

Photobucket
My auntie another #1 poser (you will find out why soon!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
So cute hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Little monster. Just how many photos of him did I take?!

Photobucket
Hahaha my brother bullying him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Why I said he's spoilt - the youngest in the family, only grandchild in my elder uncle's family. Heavily doted upon. My uncle owns a car workshop and a bus rental company (they're quite well to do..) and since my nephew was young, he has been in contact with cars. He.. Determines your social standing by the car you drive. SUPER SNOB. Hahahaha. My dad told him we had no car last time when he asked and he ignored my dad for the rest of the night~ He's only like 5 btw. And uh yes we have a car.....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hansum boy damn annoyed 'cause I kept trying to take photos of him hahahahaha.

Photobucket
Omg most paiseh night of my life - after grabbing these desserts I was returning to my seat when I got a BBM from Grandpa Chow. I pulled my BB out from my pocket and... *PIANG* Yah I dropped one of the glass thingys on the floor :( I felt quite bad plus after I dropped it I went 'F!@KKKKKKKKKKK' and stared at my brother and everyone thought my brother was the one who dropped it HAHAHA. The waiter's quite prompt though. He came up to me 'Don't worry I'll clean it I'll clean it!' while I just went 'F!@KKKKKKKK' again HAHAHAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My auntie trying to bribe him into eating something hahaha.

Photobucket
Photo of a photo hahaha. My cousin's wedding @ Fullerton (: My brother and I went 'WHOAAAAAAA STILL GOT HAIR!!!!' Hahaha 'cause hansum boy's botak ever since he enlisted.

Photobucket
My air steward cousin and his air stewardess wife! Bet their babies will be damn cute. Plus their wedding was a.... HEHEHEHE DROOLFEST HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Photobucket
Durian mousse nomnomnom I love you durian.

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH my mom told me to remove ugly photos but this is....... HAHAHA HOW CAN I REMOVE THIS?!

Photobucket
My 2nd auntie and her family!

Photobucket
Should I get a Crumpler camera strap, should I should I??

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Guess it's a brother's duty to bully his sister :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahaha daddy why you so act cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Loving the photo! Plus I look relatively un-short 'cause I had my heels on hehehe!

Photobucket
Hehehehe hi!

Okay yayyyyy one more down! Clearing my blogging debt slowly but surely! ^^ I'm left with.. USS, brother's birthday dinner and MBS! USS is going to be a killer 300+ photos gotta filter everything and make into collages I guess :/

Need to study soon! Need to get new lens! Grandpa Chow's birthday's coming soon! Need to meet up with old friends. Life is good. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment