Monday, July 4, 2011

I had to find you, tell you I need you;

Photo-taking with John on Saturday! (: I kinda forgot how good it feels to walk around with a camera taking photos of.. Rubbish. Or your friends. Hahaha.
On Saturday, I think I was John's model or something. And he was mine.
It was time well spent(: He was pissed 'cause students had free entry to museums in Singapore while NSFs don't :P 'What is this? I protect this country okay!' with a string of vulgarities behind.
It's nice to have good friends with similar hobbies/passions as I do. Makes doing stuff you like even more enjoyable. Not that it isn't enjoyable in the first place!
Here are some photos that John took (I'm lazy to post mine up..)

All the photos John took were so profile picture worthy. Guess I'll just look for him should I need a new profile picture (; Need. New. Lens!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Absolutely loving this photo! :D It's my BB wallpaper and my FB profile picture. Okay let me indulge in myself for awhile can a not.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahaha this was epic - we were both trying to imitate the face of that dude while we were in the exhibition. Kept laughing like crazy :/ Luckily we didn't get chased out.

Photobucket
Loving this picture too!(:

Photobucket
We went to this place upstairs to draw stuff. The one we picked was uhhhh 'Work' hahaha we both wanna be Domos :p I drew a Domo and he copied me!

I shall upload my photos when I'm not feeling lazy haha. Let me see: USS photos, Brother's graduation parade, yesterday's photography excursion (hahah) and the family dinner last night.

Summer two's starting tomorrow!

I love you Grandpa Chow :*

No comments:

Post a Comment